As part of the services we offer, we are required to process personal data about our clients.
Sangha Developments is committed to protecting privacy and processing personal data responsibly. In this privacy notice we have set out why we need your personal data.
Please read the following carefully to understand our practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
Information we collect
We only collect personal information we need for business purposes in order to provide you with services you have requested or to comply with regulatory obligations. This is help us provide the best service possible. Where this data is needed for statutory, or contractual purposes a refusal to provide data may mean that we are unable to provide you with our service.
How we use it
The information we gather is used to provide you with services you have requested. We may need to share your personal information with agents acting on behalf of the Landlord in addition to subcontractors, payment providers, credit reference agencies and debt collection agencies who are involved in the services provided by Sangha Developments. We may also use your personal information to provide you with marketing communications as a user of our service. You can tell us that you do not want your personal data to be processed in this way at any time by contacting us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
If our business is sold we will transfer your personal information to a third party. If we sell or buy any business or assets, we will provide your personal information to the seller or buyer (but only to the extent we need to, and always in accordance with data protection legislation); or if Sangha Developments or the majority of its assets are acquired by somebody else, in which case the personal information held by Sangha Developments will be transferred to the buyer.
We process your personal data in this way because we have a legitimate interest to ensure our business can be continued by the buyer. If you object to our use of your personal information in this way, the relevant seller or buyer of our business may not be able to provide services to you.
In some circumstances we may also need to share your personal information if we are under a duty to disclose or share it to comply with a legal obligation.
Sangha Developments will only process your information if we have a business reason to do so. Generally this occurs when you make a request of us, such as to find a property suitable for your needs. Where we need to manage your account information we will do so in compliance with the obligations placed on us by law.
We do not sell or share your personal information to companies outside of Sangha Developments and their representatives, and we only share your personal information within Sangha Developments and their representatives as necessary.
The data that we keep about you is your data and we ensure that we keep it confidential and that it is used appropriately. You have the following rights when it comes to your data:
- You have the right to request a copy of all of the data we keep about you.
- You have the right to ask us to correct any data we have which you believe to be inaccurate.
- You have the right to request that we erase any of your personal data which is no longer necessary for the purpose we originally collected it for.
- You may also request that we restrict processing if we no longer require your personal data for the purpose we originally collected it for, but you do not wish for it to be erased.
- You can ask for your data to be erased if we have asked for your consent to process your data. You can withdraw consent at any time – please contact us to do so.
- If we are processing your data as part of our legitimate interests as an organisation or in order to complete a task in the public interest, you have the right to object to that processing. We will restrict all processing of this data while we look into your objection
Online identifiers, IP addresses and cookie identifiers
Where you visit our website we may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns.
We may obtain information by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us:
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
- To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests.
- To speed up your searches.
If you have any questions or comments, or if you have a concern about the way in which we have handled any privacy matter, please email us on email@example.com