FAQs Appartment

If there is anything you would like to know hopefully the answers are here, if not email us at info@sanghalets.co.uk and one of the team will get back to you.

Click arrange a viewing, fill in the details on the enquiry form and submit and one of the team will call or email you back on the next working day.

It is always best to view first, but if you are not able to view it is important to ensure the accommodation will meet your needs as once you have signed the tenancy agreement it is legally binding. In this case you would complete the application form which is the start of the reservation process. If you are not able to come and vew video viewings may be possible to arrange on request.

Kitchen areas will contain integrated appliances – fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washer/dryer, gas hob with extractor over, electric over.
Dining area will contain breakfast bar and stools. Lounge area will contain sofas and coffee table
Bedrooms will contain bed frame/mattress, wardrobe, drawer or shelf storage.
Window blinds fitted at all windows.

Gas, electricity, water.

If you are a student who is a UK resident and can provide a UK guarantor or an international student who can provide a UK guarantor or a guarantor company rental can be paid monthly. If you are a student who cannot provide a UK guarantor or guarantor company rental must be paid in full for the duration of your tenancy on move in.

A guarantor must be over 18 years of age, a homeowner, resident in the UK and in full time employment. Ideally it should be your parents/guardians but if they are overseas another relative can be considered. Their role is to make the rental payments if the student for any reason cannot. As an alternative a Guarantor company can be used.

Your deposit will be lodged with a Government approved deposit scheme and full details will be given in your tenancy agreement. At the end of your tenancy as long as the flat is in the same clean and tidy condition as on move in and free from damage your deposit will be returned in full.

Our accommodation operates a strict No Smoking policy.

There is no housekeeping service offered for the accommodation. You are responsible for the day to day cleaning and to return the flat in the same clean and tidy state as on move in when you leave.

No onsite parking is available. On street car parking and car parks are located around the city.

As a full time student you should receive council tax exemption. You will need to provide evidence of your student status to Leicester City Council.

Sangha Apartments offers independent style living. There are no staff based at the building but an accommodation manager is contactable during office hours and an out of hours emergency team are just a phone call away.

We like to keep our buildings well maintained at all times and respond to problems quickly. We employ maintenance contractors who look after the general building and for more specialist work suitable qualified professionals will carry out the work. If you email a maintenance request we will arrange a speedy repair.

No pets or animals/reptiles of any type are allowed in the building at any time.

You can move out whenever you are ready but the contract you have is a fixed term tenancy agreement so you will need to pay the rental until the end of the tenancy whether you live there or not.

Not under any circumstances and please do not attempt to do so. If you find that you need to move out under exceptional circumstances during your tenancy the team can advise you on making arrangements to find a replacement tenant.

If you are not able to be at home to receive your parcel it is best to arrange to have it delivered to one of the local parcel pick up points around the city centre so you can pick up from there.

Post boxes are located in the lobby of Sangha Apartments which can be accessed by Royal Mail staff. You will be provided with a post box key.

No weapons or drugs (including `legal highs) are permitted under any circumstances.

candles, fireworks, Chinese lanterns, tea lamps, incense, incense burners, kerosene, petrol LPG gas and LPG gas appliances. Rice cookers that are not CE marked, hotplates, portable cooking stoves. Shisha pipes, gas burners, oil burners, exposed element heaters, fan heaters.